
We had so much fun at Disneyland last summer that when my best friend invited us to join her in February we packed our bags and hopped in the car without another thought! In one week we visited 3 theme parks: Disneyland, California Adventure, and Legoland; 3 museums: Old-town San Diego Police Statin, the Morm

on Batallion Visitor's Center, and the USS Midway; visited my brother and his family, and saw a BYU Young Ambassadors show! It was a packed week with lots of memories and the boys are still talking about how great it was! Financially it was a bit of a set back, but I'd do it again any day! (Preferrably that day will be after we've set some money aside again!)
Old-town San Diego Police Station Museum and the Mormon Batallion Visitor's Center:
We got to sit on the police motorcycles, get inside the helicopter, and stand inside the old jail cell.

My Mormon Batallion boys all geared up and ready to roll!
Did you know this statue is about the same size as Golliath from the Old Testament was? Tall man!
Disneyland & California Adventure:

The tea cups. Notice I'm not in this picture. I can't stand being dizzy, so I opted out of this ride. The boys had a great time with our friends, though!

The boys and their big 3-D glasses. The movie pretty much stunk, but the glasses were fabulous!
Tarzan, look out! These three monkeys have got it goin'!
We rode Big Thunder Mountain
how many times??



We are very grumpy! But not because we weren't having fun... not a chance!
The USS Midway Museum:
The boys and I listened to the audio tour all the way through. They couldn't wait to get to each new section. They wanted their pictures taken EVERYWHERE. I only put a few up here, but I have a whole lot more!!
Boys and their need to be naked.
(Thanks Sam for keeping your shirt on. Let's let Jenn be the only lucky one to see what's under there!)
Loved the gymnastics exhibition at the hotel! Let's do this again soon! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment