Saturday, December 6, 2008

For Goodness Snakes


Hopefully I'm not going to get sued for using this title for my post since it's the name of the company I used for my son's birthday party today. Here are some of the pictures I took. I didn't ever have the guts to actually hold one of these little gems, but even the most timid child eventually had a snake around his neck by the end of their visit.


2 comments:

necrodancer said...

When I was that young, I thought snakes were so very cool. Now, I would prefer to look at them from a distance. I still think their pretty neat but the cushion between me and them is nice.

Cool party, though.

Bronwidge said...

my friend had a snake named kronk. he was deaf and blind. They don't have him anymore because they gave him to a friend. But he was a really nice snake! I think snakes are sooo cool! thats a good idea for a party!