One day this month while we were driving from here to there, N~ asked if we could "listen to that song My New Recipe". After a few minutes of confusion, I realized he was talking about a song from the You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown musical soundtrack. Its real name is "My New Philosophy". :) We had a good laugh together.
Last week he lost another tooth. He told me that I wasn't allowed to pull it out like last time, because he didn't want it to bleed. Of course, at this point the tooth was hanging by a thread, and he was having a hard time eating and brushing his teeth. But being the good mom that I am, I agreed not to pull it out. After school on Thursday I noticed it was missing, and he said, "Oh yeah! I was playing with it today and it just went 'pop!' And it didn't hurt at all, mom!"
B~ got new glasses this weekend. After the school nurse suggested I take him to an eye doctor for a more thorough exam, he was pretty sure he'd look like a nerd if he had to get glasses. I tried to convince him otherwise, but it wasn't until he started noticing on his own that all his "cool" friends at school had glasses, that he decided it might be okay. We got him a great looking frame that compliments his face, and when he put them on for the first time yesterday he said, "Wow! Everything is so clear! I can see the TV now!" Yes, that's very important. We got the glasses so he could see the TV. Priorities.
Doesn't B~ look intelligent?
Notice the gap in N~'s bottom teeth?
No comments:
Post a Comment