Friday, April 18, 2008

Tall, Dark, and Handsome

Not sure what it is about those three words, but boy do I love them! Somehow I just keep getting luckier... I think each guy I date is more handsome than the last! And when things don't work out with the guy I'm with I just KNOW I could never find a man better looking than "he" was.

And then

-- BAM --

before I know it Tall, Dark, and Handsome walks into the room! And of course he's interested in me, because... well, who wouldn't be?!

Looking forward to Monday night!


**Bet you thought I was going to write more details, huh? Well, think again!**

2 comments:

Steven Rosbach said...

Oh please, I was the creme de la creme. What I lacked in looks I made up for in humility.

Home to Energy said...

Everyone who feels they are the most humble, please raise your hand.

Umm, yup. Yours is still the only up there, so I guess you must be right!

;)