The first Saturday the weather changed we donned our bathing suits and headed down to Santa Cruz. We love the beach!
Annual Children's Faire at the Children's Discovery Museum in San Jose
Thanks to the blue shaved ice, B~ and N~ and I stayed somewhat hydrated. Now, the sunburns... that's a different story. Just kidding. Thanks for the spray-on sun screen Ruth. You saved our skins! :)
"A shark fire engine, mom! That's just cool!"
My crazy boys and three adorable Seagraves girls. Look at the two eldest - now wouldn't they make a cute little couple some day?
B~ in the ambulance. He got to breathe in the oxygen and sit on the gurney. Some day (heaven forbid) if he ever has to take a ride in an ambulance, at least he won't be scared.
2 comments:
So cute! You are an adorable family. Sorry I didn't reply for so long. I haven't been on facebook much lately. I've been working on my blog though. It has been great to find you! It sounds like your life has been a ride too the last 15 years. Take care of yourself!
Malinda
I mean it when I tell you this: I have met a LOT of single women with kids, and have known those kids pretty well... and yours are HANDS DOWN some of the best I have met, ever. Well behaved, happy, funny, fun to be around, and just all around good kids. That says a lot about you and your parenting skills! And a lot about teir character, too.
Post a Comment